Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The New Place!

Pictures of the new place in Maryland.... that's right Maryland.






Here's my street, nice and green, with the Lume parked right out front.


The main room connects into the kitchen with a swivel door and that little window.

The kitchen was trashed when I moved in, apparently one of my new housemates, Matt, is quite the bachelor.

It took about 22 hrs for me to give up and clean out a space for myself.

The rest of his stuff is on an adjacent counter, waiting....

Needless to say, I was a little spoiled living with Jon.

Here's my room, actually quite large. It connects into my private bathroom, which is two parts.

The Sink area is the bigger part, and also part-time desk.

I presently don't have a place for my computer and since the sink area was so huge, it's filling in.

My Tub/Shower and Toilet area are also fairly large.
I like the wood paneling in the bathroom.

It gives the place a kind of cabin feel.


I've got a ceiling fan in my room, 2 decent sized closets, and two entrances.

You can see the view from inside the shower room to out through the sink area and my bed is peeking out of the main room.


I've yet to meet this elusive Matt... He lives in the Basement in a really large room, completely trashed.

I did meet my neighbor upstairs, Steve. Steve works in Computers, is from PA, has a wife and kids, and travels home on the weekends.

During the week Steve leaves at about 7 to catch the Metro into DC and gets back 12 hrs later to go to bed.

I figured I'd put his computer skills to the test and made him help me connect to the internet.

Around my area there are tons of shops and restaurants.


Target, JC Penny's, Giant, Qdoba, Starbucks, Safeway, Starbucks,
and Starbucks are all within a 15min or so walking distance.
They love their coffee out here.

I'm going to keep organizing stuff, but sometime soon I'll post some pictures of the city and where I'll be working.
Adios!

5 comments:

Dick Allen said...

Thanks for the pics. Looks real cozy! Glad you made it safely. Looking forward to following you big adventure. Dad

Anonymous said...

Your room looks real cozy. I like the "desk" in the bathroom. Works out real well. Love you, mom

Unknown said...

Hey Jeffy! Since it seems to be a trend, I'd say your room looks real cozy! Next time, get Dave's autograph will ya? Sheez.

Anonymous said...

Hey cuzzzzz, if you need any tips on living in MD just let me know. Your room looks pretty awesome, oh and also, I bought you some koala yummies and then I sorta ate them. But I promise I will mail some to you soon!
peace out homey,
connie

JDA said...

COUSIN! I will need your input on the MD, (Apparently everyone goes to ocean City on the weekends..)
Typical story about the koala bears...I've done that many a time with Erin's.

SISTO! i will try my hardest to get that autograph next time, nextTIME!